Fighting Style Edit
While fighting, Tang San relies on three main abilities and skills: His Blue Silver Emperor Spirit, Mysterious Heaven Technique and Hidden Weapon Techniques.
Using aforementioned arts is ideal for Tang San because they directly compliment his grass spirit, which is of the control type and is most commonly suited for changing the conditions of a battlefield. Although 'control-type' spirit masters like Tang San are often outmatched by masters of other types, Tang San's usage of the Tang Sect's techniques makes him a strong match against spirit masters at and even above his level.
Tang Sect Techniques Edit
Tang San employs many different techniques during his battles which allows him to be faster and increase his reflex speed. All the secrets and abilities are from the Mysterious Heaven Treasure Record. Everything below originates from Tang Sect.
Hidden Weapons (Mechanical) Edit
The feature of peak mechanical hidden weapons was to let someone of a lower spirit rank, or even no spirit power at all, use it to exterminate stronger powers.
Buddha's Fury Tang Lotus (#1)
The 1st ranked among Tang Sect's mechanical hidden weapons. A speck of red light like a shooting star can be seen as the weapon is launched towards the enemy. A golden red tornado forms upon explosion, enveloping all enemies in the area, tearing them to shreds. Able to kill rank 70 Spirit Sages in their spirit avatar form.
The 2nd ranked mechanical hidden weapon of Tang Sect. The famous master blacksmith Lou Gao sacrificed his life by throwing himself into the fire during the smithing process, using human blood to invoke the spirit of the Deep Sea Sunken Silver, and thus perfecting this weapon.
Peacock Plume (#3)
The 3rd ranked among Tang Sect's mechanical hidden weapons. When this hidden weapon is fired, it'll be like a peacock spreading its tail and it'll be gloriously brilliant but when the opponents are dazzled, 365 hidden weapons will be fired covering an area of several dozen square meters.
Thrown in pairs. Once the two balls collide, they will immediately emit several hundred Bone Changing Soul Needles, specially for breaking big dipper defensive qi. It has a potent anesthetic effect, and as long as someone inhales a little bit, ordinary people will sleep for ten days. Even powerful Spirit Masters who thoughtlessly get affected with be forced to slow down.The greatest feature of these is the higher the user's spirit power, the more powerful it is.
- Silent Sleeve Dart
- Dragon Beard Needle
- Bone Piercing Needle
- Tense Back Flower Adornment Crossbow
- Flying God Claw
- Powder Shooting Shadow
- Godly Zhuge Crossbow
- Refined Iron Needle
- Armor Breaking Needle
- Overload Needle
Hidden Weapons (Skill Use) Edit
The characteristic of skill use hidden weapons was to turn the complex into simplicity, giving the plainest and unornamented attacks the most potent effects.
Guanyin's Tear (#1)
Guanyin's Tear is the 1st ranked among Tang Sect's hidden weapon techniques. In order to use Guanyin's Tear, the user has to cultivate Mysterious Jade Hand, Controlling Crane Catching Dragon, and Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track to the peak. Also, the Mysterious Heaven Skill should reach the highest level, Three Flowers Peak Converging State. The user uses Mysterious Jade Hand to draw a drop of pure water out of his own blood, condenses all energy of the body and soul into it, then shoots it at the enemy. It is able to pierce through the heart of a rank 100 God level spirit master's heart, followed with an explosion afterwards.It can be further increased it's might if the user adds more divine power.
- Bodhi Blood (#2)
Bodhi Blood is the 2nd ranked among Tang Sect's hidden weapons techniques. It uses compressed blood infused with spirit power. The blood will then explode violently upon contact. Bodhi Blood's piercing ability is less than Guanyin's Tear but it has more attack damage.
- Yama's Invitation (#3)
"When Yama calls for your death at midnight, who dares keep you until morning?" - Tang San upon killing Shi Nian.
Refined from 49 different precious herbs near the Ice and Fire Yin Yang Well and condensed into poisonous needles, Yama’s Invitation had a two tiered effect, also known as ‘one invitation kills twice’. Once it makes contact with the body, the poison would disintegrate and spread through the veins, and simultaneously follow the blood vessels to enter the heart. Its poison is also un-dissolvable. Even if one cut off the limb, the moment the poison entered the body, they would still be unable to prevent the poison’s instantaneous spreading. It causes no pain and spreads too fast for any antidotes to counter. Once the victim discovered something was wrong, it was already time to die. The victim's entire body will evaporate from the potent poison, leaving nothing but a small puddle of black liquid.
- One Thousand And One Nights (#4)
One Thousand And One Nights is the 4th ranked among Tang Sect's hidden weapons techniques. The techniques allows the deployment of thousand and one hidden weapons within a matter of seconds with extreme precision. When executing this One Thousand And One Nights hidden weapon technique, the user must first use the Mysterious Heaven Technique to jolt his innards and raise his Spirit Power by threefold. Also the Mysterious Heaven Technique has to be above the sixth level in order to use this technique. After using this technique, the user will be weakened for three days before he recovers.
- Phoenix Guides Nine Chicks (#9)
The 9th ranked of Tang Sect's hidden weapons techniques where nine thin as willow leaf arcing flying knives are thrown giving the appearance of nine phoenixes flapping their wings and crying, swaying in the air.
- Batwing Rebound (#10)
is the 10th ranked of Tang Sect’s hidden weapons techniques. It is usable with any hidden weapon and is capable of shooting at most thirty six hidden weapons simultaneously.
Mysterious Heaven Skill Edit
It is a method for training internal qi. This allows Tang San to resist extreme pressure, poison and helps with recovering of injuries.
Protective Big Dipper Qi Edit
This is a skill that is manifested after breaking through the Sixth Tier of Mysterious Heaven Skill which allows Tang San to manifest internal strength externally.
Purple Demon Eye Edit
The Purple Demon Eye is divided into 4 stages.
- Mustard Seed
In the Survey realm he was able to substantially improve vision power, and furthermore clearly grasp detail.
The Detailed realm improved the vision even further and granted a mental state where everything slowed down, allowing him to react in the shortest possible time. He is also able to see Spirit Masters’ amount of spirit power given that the spirit power of spirit masters are lower than his.
The 3rd stage, Mustard Seed enabled Tang San to survey the surroundings, including noticing very minute details such as the wings of a fly, and even the fact that Xiao Wu was a Spirit Beast.
The Mustard Seed realm allows Tang San to shock or confuse an enemy who is in a vulnerable state. It also allows Tang San to breakthrough illusions. This realm also allows for the user to attack the mental state of the opponent.
Upon fusing with his second spirit bone, the Wisdom Skull, his Purple Demon Eye advanced directly to the limits of the mustard seed stage and allowed him to condense his spirit force and create an attack capable of destroying a boulder, which he named God Eye.
While nearing the end of the 3rd Seagod trial, Tan San in a moment of inspiration unlocked the Boundless realm level, breaking the Wisdom Skull Bone, and became able to see everything on Sea God Island. The Boundless realm rather than enhancing eyesight, unlocks the Mind's eye instead, and combined with the Vast Sea Cosmic Shroud version of the Wisdom Skull bone, becomes able to survey not just a whole island but the surrounding ocean as well.
Mysterious Jade Hand Edit
Mysterious Jade Hand causes the palm of the hand to become extremely tough and tensile. Moreover it can obstruct any poison. This allows Tang San to forge weapons without any damage to his arms.
Controlling Crane Catching Dragon Edit
It is a method of improving his coordination and strength. It is also an extraordinarily potent grappling technique which has diabolical muscle splitting bone displacing techniques. This technique when combined with spirit power can also manipulate objects at a distance, which Tang San uses with his hidden weapons as well as his Clear Sky Hammer.
Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track Edit
This is a foot and balance technique which allows Tang San to move with extreme speed and traverse difficult terrains as well as dodge attacks fast enough to leave behind after images.
Hidden Weapon Hundred Separation Edit
Swallows Parting Flight Edit
This is a Hidden Weapon Hundred Separation technique which allows the change of trajectory of thrown weapons in mid-air.
Lightness Skill Edit
This ability is more of a technique which allows Tang San to run on water, walls and jump across buildings.
Four Liang Deflecting A Thousand Jin Edit
This is an ability that is used to deflect any oncoming weapon, creating openings to retaliate.
Tang San has a vast knowledge of poisons, exceeding even the Poison Doulou and uses them in both hand to hand combat and distance strikes by placing the poisons in grooves within his Hidden Weapons.
- Paralyzing poison
- Meeting Blood Throat Sealing poison
- Yama's Invitation
- Fire and Ice poison from the water of the Yin Yang Well
1st Spirit Ring Edit
2nd Spirit Ring Edit
3rd Spirit Ring Edit
4th Spirit Ring Edit
5th Spirit Ring Edit
6th Spirit Ring Edit
7th Spirit Ring Edit
8th Spirit Ring Edit
9th Spirit Ring Edit
10th Spirit Ring Edit
1st Spirit Ring Edit
2nd Spirit Ring Edit
3rd Spirit Ring Edit
4th Spirit Ring Edit
5th Spirit Ring Edit
6th Spirit Ring Edit
7th Spirit Ring Edit
8th Spirit Ring Edit
9th Spirit Ring Edit
External Spirit Bone - Eight Spider Lances Edit
Eight Spider Lances are an external Spirit Bone, and the 1st Spirit Bone Tang San received after the absorption of the Spirit Ring of the Man Faced Demon Spider. There are 8 spider like legs which are fused with the vertebra of Tang San's body. Tang San can manipulate them at will and recall them into the body, storing them as energy near some of his ribs.
The Eight Spider Lances contains the extremely potent poison of the Man Faced Demon Spider within the vertebra where the bone attaches to Tang San's spine, and can these lances can be used to inject poison into another. Anyone who is even so much as scratched by or comes into contact with a lance without spirit power defense will immediately be poisoned and will shortly die unless Tang San removes the poison. The lances can also drain the life energy out of any living being and temporarily use it as it's own.
Grandmaster has speculated that when Tang San acquires a complete set of spirit bones, he will have a legendary ability known as Spirit Bone Fusion.
Originally gained by absorbing the spirit ring of the Man Faced Demon Spider - 2,000+ years; the lances also gained the highly toxic poison upon draining the life of the spider
- Minor Evolution following absorption of 2 Immortal Herbs, gaining red and white lights that move around on it as well as the fire and ice poisons of the herbs.
Evolved after Tang San drained the life from Man Faced Demon Spider - 5,000+ years, and absorbed the black energy of the Pit Demon Spider's spirit ring while in the Ice and Fire Yin Yang Well.
- Minor Evolution following the second awakening of Tang San's Blue Silver grass, gaining gold lines and crystal like appearance.
Evolved following the drainage of life from Man Faced Demon Spider - 30,000+ years, giving him a ruby like armor which covers all of his body besides his right leg and right arm and connecting his spirit bones into one which give him have a chance to use spirit bone fusion ability.
Evolved following gaining God Bestowed 7th Spirit Ring; lances are now a golden color and can be combined with Blue Silver Domain to produce golden threads that drain targets at a distance. It can combined also with Death God domain's evolved ability.
Final Evolution into the God level, after Tang San drains a Man-Faced Demon Spider - 50,000+ years, for the 5th spirit ring of his Clear Sky Hammer. The lances are now a pure gold color, and a similar colored golden armor has formed on his back. Each lance can now emit more than one Devouring Golden Thread, with terrifying draining speeds. These threads also carry deadly toxic, and can be used to bind the enemy. The energy absorbed through these threads is automatically filtered into pure energy through the Eight Spider Lances.
Transformed into Sea God Eight Wings during Sea God's inheritance's first trial, Joy. The spider lances transformed into eight wings which is around 2 meters long and one diameter wide. Torrential wave patterns that looked like clouds are their feather and the edges of the wings are as sharp as swords.
- 8 Independently Manipulable Appendages.
- Toxic and Corrosive Poison
- Drain Life Vitality and Ejecting Life Vitality - fusable with Blue Silver Domain's Boundless Nature Ability
- Improved Movement Speed and Jumping Power
- Easy Terrain Traversal
- Poison Re-absorption
- Manifest an Armor which is called Eight Spider Lances Armor
- Connecting all his spirit bones into one which is known as spirit bone fusion.
- Spirit Power Absorption
- Fusible with Deathgod's domain evolved ability to become Asura God Lances
Skull Bone - Mind Condensing Wisdom Skull Edit
The Mind Condensing Wisdom Skull Bone is Tang San's 2nd Spirit Bone. It was one of the prizes of the Continental Advanced Spirit Master Academy Elite Tournament which was won by the Shrek Seven Devils in the final match against Spirit Hall. This bone later was forcibly evolved during Tang San's third Sea God trial, breaking due to Purple Demon Eye going to Boundless realm and being repaired by Vast Sea Cosmic Shroud, becoming Vast Sea Skull Bone, possessing strengthened versions of previous abilities, as well as abilities from the Vast Sea Cosmic Shroud. The abilities was still remain even after the removal of Vast Sea Cosmic Shroud. It turned into a blue-gold colored skull after completing Sea God's inheritance's fifth trial, Love.
- Purple God Light - Incredibly powerful purple ray of light emitted from the eyes.
- Ability to see through all living things.
- Enhanced wisdom and brain activity.
- After the evolution, the usage of Vast Sea Cosmic Shroud abililities.
- Vast Sea Protective Barrier - Forms a protective barrier. After shrouding the specific area, it makes the specific area invisible, to the extent of not being even tangible. Not only can it hide bodies, it can completely hide auras.
- Cosmic Stasis Barrier - It can shroud any enemy with spiritual force less than three times the users. It can’t harm the opponent. It can be retracted from a 1000 li away.
- Vast Sea Wild Wave - It is a group attack ability, where the output power is proportional to the users Spirit Power.
- Cosmic Magic Breaker - It is a single target attack ability, where the output power is proportional to the users Spirit Power.
Left Arm Bone - Titan Giant Ape Edit
This spirit bone was obtained from Er Ming's sacrifice during Xiao Wu's resurrection. Together with Da Ming, Er Ming used the boosting effect of sacrifice to push Tang San to the realm of Title Doulous to facilitate Xiao Wu's resurrection. Er Ming's Spirit Ring and Spirit Bone were bestowed upon Tang San for fulfilling his promise to resurrect Xiao Wu, as well as for saving Da Ming and Er Ming from Bibi Dong's assault. It turned into a small golden figure of Titan Giant Ape after completing Sea God's inheritance's seventh trial, Desire.
- Gravity Control - Within a certain range, instantly increase or decrease gravity. The level of increase or decrease varies depending on the spirit power the user invests.
- Titan Firmament Breaker - Uses the spirit bone's gravity control to instantly compress the air into a terrifying energy, bestowing an attack launched with the full strength of the Titan Giant Ape. Its power was enough to match the ninth spirit ability of ordinary Title Douluo.
Right Arm Bone - Blue Sky Bull Python Edit
This spirit bone was obtained from Da Ming's sacrifice during Xiao Wu's resurrection. Together with Er Ming, Da Ming used the boosting effect of sacrifice to push Tang San to the realm of Title Douluos to facilitate Xiao Wu's resurrection. Da Ming's Spirit Ring and Spirit Bone were bestowed upon Tang San for fulfilling his promise to resurrect Xiao Wu, as well as for saving Da Ming and Er Ming from Bibi Dong's assault. Da Ming's spirit evolved into a gold dragon after completing Sea God's inheritance's second trial, Anger.
- Blue Sky Slowing God Claw - Restraining ability that physical defenses are ineffective against. Will target/pursue one or more opponents without sound and cannot be traced. The affected are bound while their six senses' perception and their physical movement are slowed down tenfold.
Blue Sky Slowing God Claw can be broken by an 8th Ring ability or higher, though any ability that comes into contact with it will disappear.
- Sky Blue Fading Thunderclap - A single target ability that summons a Blue Dragon with a thunderous roar. A lightning attack that phases through the enemy in a flash, turning the enemy blue before disintegrating to ash.
Right Leg Bone - Blue Silver Emperor Edit
This was a Spirit Bone that was left behind by Tang San's mother Ah Yin upon her death. Tang Hao gives it to him after he completed his etiquette training and before he goes out into the world to fulfill Tang Hao's wishes. It has the ability to heal injuries as well enabling the user to fly. It transformed into small Blue Silver Grass covered with blue-gold nimbus after completing Sea God's inheritance's third trial, Grief.
- Healing ability known as "Wildfire Cannot Destroy the Grass, It Grows Again With the Spring Wind". The powerful restorative ability not only restored his body over time, it actually also returns him to his previous peak condition. Can regenerate limbs as long as the bone is still there.
Left Leg Bone - Evil Spirit Orca King Edit
This spirit bone was obtained from Evil Spirit Orca King. Tang San obtains it as one of the rewards from his 4th Sea God trial, which required him to slay the Evil Spirit Orca King. It transformed into a giant Evil Spirit Orca after completing Sea God's inheritance's fourth trial, Fear.
- Orca Evil Spirit Axe: Focuses all of the body's strength into a giant red coloured slash from the left leg that comes down on the enemy like the falling tail of the Evil Spirit Orca King, with the thickness of a cicada wing.
- Orca Fang Buster: Ranged version of the Orca Evil Spirit Axe. Shoots out giant red coloured slashes.
Torso Bone - Deep Sea Demon Whale King Edit
This purple spirit bone was obtained from Deep Sea Demon Whale King. Tang San obtains it as one of the rewards from his eight Sea God trial, which required him to slay the Deep Sea Demon Whale King. It transformed into a purple dragon after completing Sea God's inheritance's sixth trial, Hatred.
Death God Domain is obtained by Tang San following successfully traversing the Hell Road of Slaughter City and obtaining the Deathgod Title where the murderous aura obtained from numerous killings done in the Hell Slaughter Arena is absorbed and condensed into a domain, which can be released at any time. The effect of deathgod domain is Domination. It provides imposing manner and pressure formed from killing intent which can leave the opponents unable to display their full strength, but the user himself can exhibit one hundred twenty percent of their strength. With the growth of spirit, the proportion of weakening the opponent and strengthening oneself will also increase.
Second Evolved Ability - Slaughter Assault Edit
Releases the Deathgod Domain straight in one direction, after locking on to the target. His speed would increase by one hundred percent, his attack power increase by thirty percent. This boost is effective on any attack launched, including spirit abilities.
Third Evolved Ability - Asura Hell Edit
This domains had evolved as Tang San gets his seventh spirit ring. Killing intent would turn truly substantial within Asura Hell, transforming into a frightening attack of rapidly rotating terrifying white light filled with sharp whistles - known as Asura Revolving Circular Killing Formation
Final Evolved Ability - Asura Manifestation Edit
This domains had evolved as Tang San spirit power entered the Title Douluo level. It can be combined with the Purple Demon Eye that could condense all mental strength to attack a single point, Asura Demon Light.
After awakening his Blue Silver Emperor spirit, Tang San was able to awaken it's bloodline ability,the Blue Silver Domain . It has a range of 100 meters and produces a field of area with blue light and a nurturing feel.General Abilities
- Neutralise killing aura
- Blue Silver Ranged Binding
- Hide / Invisibility
- Spirit Ring camouflage
Second Evolved Ability Edit
After obtaining Xiao Wu’s hundred thousand year spirit ring, Tang San sixth spirit ring, Tang San discovered that his Blue Silver Domain had another capability. That was to use abilities with all the blue silver grass within the range controlled by the domain. Even though he could only use the lowest level Binding ability, don’t forget that Tang San’s Blue Silver Domain could now cover and extremely terrifying area.
Third Evolved Ability - Boundless Nature Edit
This domains had evolved as Tang San gets his seventh spirit ring. Its ability is to gradually extract the opponent's vitality and pour it into the plants. Its ability is fusible with Eight Spider Lances ability resulting in a long distance absorption ability which is called Devouring Gold Threads. By using the domain and Eight Spider Lances simultaneously Tang San is able constantly draw out the opponent's spirit power and vitality. The vitality is assigned to the plants within the domain, but the spirit power is filtered through the Eight Spider Lances for his use
- Assimilation: The Blue Silver Domain burns the flames of all surrounding plants' life for its own use. The more plants there are nearby, the stronger Boundless Nature is. These plants can all launch attacks as he desire.
- Suppression: Suppresses the attributes of opponent's spirit by ten percent, and all released spirit power will be suppressed by ten percent. The longer they stay in the domain, the greater the suppression effect will be.
Final Evolved Ability - All Rivers Run Into The Sea Edit
This domains had evolved as Tang San spirit power entered the Title Douluo level. Anywhere with blue silver grass, the domain can change the vitality of the blue silver grass into any form of energy the Blue Silver Emperor requires, and add it to oneself. As long as there is still blue silver grass, the Blue Silver Emperor’s energy will never wane. This energy not only changes into vitality, but also spirit power or mental power. This ultimate domain effect can undoubtedly place the Blue Silver Emperor in an invincible position when fighting opponents of equal level in a forest.
Sea God Edit
Sea God's Golden Thirteen Halberds Edit
- First Form - Unfixed Storm: Attack and defence united, the only restraining ability of the Golden Thirteen Halberds, and also the strongest restraining ability. If the target is hit, no matter how strong, for 8 seconds they cannot move. Also negates opponent's projectile attack. The more powerful the target is, the lower the success rate, with a minimum success rate of 50%.
- Second Form - Millennial Space: Group attack ability. Envelops opponents in a golden cloud, followed by a powerful explosion.
- Third Form - One Goes Without Return: Shoots out a half illusory golden light, as if cutting open the sky. Obliterates everything in its path.
- Tenth Form - Ocean's Sun:
- Thirteenth Form - Body and Spear Fusion, the Big Dipper:
Sea God Armament Edit
Tang San obtained the armament during the Sea God's ninth challenge. The full armament composed of evolved form of all of his spirit bones and the sea god's trident which he repaired during the trial. He can still use his spirit bone abilities which some of them are greatly enhanced.
- Sea God Eight Wings -It is the evolved form of his eight spider lances spirit bone. The wings are around 2 meters long and one diameter wide. The feathers have rippling waves cloud-like patterns emitting blue-gold lights and the edges of the wings are as sharp as swords.
- Sea God Right Arm Armament -It is the evolved form of his right arm spirit bone. Blue-gold colored light right arm armor with wave cloud patterns. It has a magnificent dragon head on the right shoulder. Dragon scale patterns covered Tang San's right arm. There is a blue-gold gemstone on the right palm which has strong suction force that can devour energy source.
- Sea God Right Leg Armament -It is the evolved form of his right leg spirit bone. A right leg armor which is blue-gold mixed with the blue color of the blue silver grass. It is decorated with torrential waves clouds pattern which covers Tang San's right leg entirely. On the greave appeared three spikes that looked like three sharp bones. Each of them is curved like a small wing.
- Sea God Left Leg Armament - It is the evolved form of his left leg spirit bone. Same design as the other leg but the difference is on the left foot, a faint white light is surging which looks like a sharp nimbus of a blade. It is related to the Orca Evil Spirit Axe.
- Sea God Left Arm Armament - it is the evolved form of his left arm spirit bone. Bigger than the right arm armor wth the same wave cloud patterns but with the absence of the dragon head on the shoulder and the dragon scales.
- Sea God Torso Armament - It is the evolved form of his torso spirit bone.The breastplate is thick as the waist is smaller. The whole armor is covered with fish scale patterns but the tasset has cloud patterns. Right under the chest and above the waist, inlaid a lozenge deep blue gemstone. There is a seething dark purple tornado inside the gem.
- Poseidon's Crown - It is the evolved form of his vast sea skull spirit bone. It is now a blue-gold crown. A hollow, which had the shape of a tiny trident is carved at the center of the crown. When fitted to Tang San's head and the mark on his forehead connected with the trident hollow on the crown, the hole of a small trident on the crown now has a blue-gold lozenge gemstone.
- Sea God's Trident - It is originally the main weapon of the past Sea God which he obtained during the 7th challenge. During his fight with Qian Renxue, it was damaged, making it reduced into ordinary weapon. It becomes a part of his armament after he repair it during the Sea God's night challenge using the bead of Deep Sea Demon Whale King which restores it's might. He can now it stored it on the trident mark on his forehead.
Sea God Abilities Edit
- Sea God Devour - Releasing a light from the blue jewel on his chest before a golden blue whirlpool 10 meters in diameter formed around his body.
- Moon True Water Dragon- Using the powers of the ocean, a hundred meter long giant golden blue energy dragon can be formed.
- Sea God Afterglow
Sea God Domain Edit
After inheriting the power of the Sea God, Tang San can utilize Sea God Domain. Surroundings will have faint blue mist covering the area.
Ultramarine Waves: Endless Blue Sea Edit
It can summon a Sea God phantom behind Tang San. Tang San can extract deep blue waves with the purest water element in the ocean to create furious waves that can defend even from the bombardment of purest solar flames.
Asura God Edit
Clear Sky Clan Techniques Edit
This is a technique taught by Tang Hao to remove the impurities of metal during forging by the consecutive application of strikes using the strength from the lower limbs.
This is a technique of the Clear Sky Clan which allows the user to swing the hammer 81 times, each blow stronger than the previous. When used with the Clear Sky Hammer it produces a gravitational effect.
Disorderly Wind Splitting Dance Edit
This is a self-created ability of Tang San which combines the Disorder Splitting Wind Hammer with Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track which eliminates Disorder Splitting Wind Hammer's inability to use it while in the midst of an ongoing battle.
Tang San was initially forced to give up in combining the two methods due to its inability to fuse. However after he receives Xiao Wu's abilities and the Soft Bone property he manages to successfully combine the two using the Soft Bone property and teleportation.
Clear Sky Nine Absolutes Edit
Clear Sky Clan secret skills. This set of created spirit abilities is something begun by Tang Chen. Tang Xiao had passed on to Tang San these Clear Sky Nine Absolutes. That really didn’t refer to nine kinds of abilities or styles, but rather to nine kinds of methods for the Clear Sky Hammer to exert force, each kind with its own characteristics. This was the true secret skill of the Clear Sky School. Compared to the somewhat chicken ribs Disorder Splitting Wind Hammer Method, the Clear Sky Nine Absolutes were truly formidable abilities for combat use. Not everyone could inherit the nine absolutes even among the Clear Sky School’s directly descended disciples, it could only be taught after the unanimous approval of the school master and the elders. Just like the Tang Sect’s most profound hidden weapon skills back then.
- 'Shock' Character Art - The Clear Sky Hammer issued a strange rhythmic oscillation as it swung. Pure black light rippled out with each swing. With one touch with that black light, the enemies swiftly shot back as if shocked by lightning, shuddering and convulsing, having lost all ability to move. They were unexpectedly shocked unconscious.
Great Sumeru Hammer Edit
This is a special technique taught to only one person in each generation of Clear Sky Clan.
This technique involves condensing all spirit rings into one body, and then channeling it into Clear Sky Hammer, turning into the purest strength and attack power. The Great Sumeru Hammer is actually a God technique, only able to be fully utilized when the user attains God level.
- Exploding Ring - It is a life-risking technique of the Great Sumeru Hammer. Each spirit ring can perform the exploding ring once. The power of each spirit ring could burst out completely and turn into power, merged to the attack to create formidable force that far surpassed the original attack. The higher the quality of the spirit rings, the greater the force will be. Each spirit ring can launch one attack. After all had exploded, the user will become very fragile. If the user can't control the power of the exploding rings, he will be devoured by the exploding power.Tang San could also use this technique in his BSE spirit.Under this technique Tang San's cultivation temporarily rise into god level. The price for using the Exploding Ring is pretty high. After each use, the exploded Spirit Ring would temporarily disappear, leaving only the Spirit Power behind. Any exploded Spirit Rings would recover gradually after three days. Moreover, once using the Exploding Ring, if the spirit master wanted to use this technique again, he had to wait for at least thirty-six days, lest Spirit Rings would be damaged badly.
Heart Separation Control Edit
This is a technique taught by Ning Rongrong which enables Tang San to feel the environment, and simultaneously control different things. This also enables Tang San to achieve a first rate mimicry environment. With advancement of Heart Separation Control, Spirit Power requirement for different abilities also decreases.
- Twenty Four Moonlight Bridges
- Wishful Hundred Treasure Purse
- Seagod Trident
- Vast Sea Cosmic Shroud - the Sea God Core and a part of the trident.
- Asura Demon Sword
Provides Tang San's body with immunity to Ice, which extends to his Battle Spirit as well, and causes his blood to have the Extreme Ice poison as well.
Provides Tang San's body with immunity to Fire, which extends to his Battle Spirit as well, and causes his blood to have the Extreme Fire Poison as well.
Improved the vision and helped Tang San breakthrough to the Mustard Seed level of Purple Demon Eye.
Jade Green Snake Edit
A little Bamboo Viper with Nine Segment Jade, classified as the best among its species. Even though it seems small, it’s still one of the most poisonous snakes. Moreover its body is strong as steel, even a sharp blade couldn’t injure it easily.
Its poison can cause secretion of thick opaque yellow-green fluid produced in infected tissue, consisting of dead white blood cells and bacteria with tissue debris and serum. A poison that's enough to kill a person in three quarters of an hour.
In the Manhua, Tang San named him Greenie. Also Greenie's Venom was used as a ingredient in Yama's Invitation. In Manhua, Tang San also used a drop Greenie's Venom on Aromatic Silk Beauty Immortal Treasure to attract monsters.
- ↑ https://lnmtl.com/chapter/douluo-dalu-3-dragon-king-s-legend-chapter-912
- ↑ Soul Land I, Chapter 227